Book a private or semi-private standup paddle board lesson to learn proper paddle technique, water safety, and fun paddle maneuvers.
SUP Summer Camp!
B’More SUP’s 4-day kids camp is designed for kids aged 7-13 who love the water! No prior SUP experience is necessary, but all kids should be proficient swimmers.
When: July 12-15, 2021; August 2-5, 2021 (Monday-Thursday from 9am-1pm)
Cost: $299 per child, a $15 sibling discount is available
- Learn SUP skills such as stroke technique and board awareness
- Environmental awareness- we will learn about the local waterways and all the plants and animals that live on Bear Creek and the kids will participate in a water cleanup on the last day of camp
- Water safety- kids will learn how to perform SUP rescues and learn how to tow other people using their own boards
- Arts & Crafts- each day we will work on an arts project
- Mindfulness and yoga- we will start each day with a mindfulness activity and daily yoga practice will also be included in the camp (both on and off the board)
- Paddle games- our days will be filled with a variety of SUP games including obstacle courses, scavenger hunts, and more!