Book a private or semi-private standup paddle board lesson to learn proper paddle technique, water safety, and fun paddle maneuvers.
Kids SUP Summer Programs at B'More SUP!
Kids SUP Summer Programs!
B’More SUP’s 4-day kids program is designed for kids aged 8-13 who love the water! No prior SUP experience is necessary, but all kids should be proficient swimmers.
When: July 18-21, 2022; July 25-28, 2022 (Monday-Thursday from 9am-1pm)
Cost: $329 per child, a $20 sibling discount is available
*Not ready to pay in full? We are now offering the option to pay a deposit now and the remaining balance on June 1st!
- Learn SUP skills such as stroke technique and board awareness
- Environmental awareness- we will learn about the local waterways and all the plants and animals that live on Bear Creek and the kids will participate in a water cleanup on the last day of camp
- Water safety- kids will learn how to perform SUP rescues and learn how to tow other people using their own boards
- Arts & Crafts- during the week we will work on an arts project
- Mindfulness and yoga- we will start each day with a mindfulness activity and daily yoga practice will also be included in the program (both on and off the board)
- Paddle games- our days will be filled with a variety of SUP games including obstacle courses, scavenger hunts, and more!