Book a private or semi-private Baltimore SUP lesson to learn proper paddle techniques, water safety, and fun paddle maneuvers. Come try a new water sport with us!
SUP Summer Camp!
B’More SUP’s 4-day kids camp is designed for kids aged 7-13 who love the water! No prior SUP experience is necessary, but all kids should be proficient swimmers.
When: August 5-8th (Monday-Thursday from 9am-1pm)
Cost: $275 per child, a $15 sibling discount is available
- Learn SUP skills such as stroke technique and board awareness
- Environmental awareness- we will learn about the local waterways and al the plants and animals that live on Bear Creek and the kids will participate in a water cleanup on the last day of camp
- Water safety- kids will learn how to perform SUP rescues and learn how to tow other people using their own boards
- Arts & Crafts- each day we will work on an arts project (shhh- don’t tell the kids, but they will be designing a life-sized paddle board!)
- Mindfulness and yoga- we will seat each day with a mindfulness activity and daily yoga practice will also be included in the camp (both on and off the board)
- Paddle games- our days will be filled with a variety of SUP games including obstacle courses, scavenger hunts, and more!