Join us in hosting Maryland’s premier stand up paddleboard (SUP) event in Baltimore this summer. The 2-part SUP race series will take place on Bear Creek in Baltimore County. Over 100 racers and 200+ spectators are expected at each of the 2 races in 2022.
Baltimore’s ONLY stand up paddleboard event!
We want to promote your brand and/or company through the many benefits of being a Sponsor for the B’More SUP Cup Series. Your investment is important to us. Promoting your brand, shop and/or company through the outdoor and water sports community will ultimately drive sales and product knowledge among these consumers. There are many ways to become involved through cash donations and/or product donations for race awards and swag bags.
BENEFITS associated with being a sponsor:
- Official race sponsorship postings
- Media exposure and PR placement on press materials, race signage, posters, website, social media
- Event tent exposure through on-site sales and samples to consumers
- Logo placement on signage and banners at the race events
- Link to your website on the race website
- Opportunity to market product directly to all racers through product placement in swag bags
The races take place on June 12th and August 13th- your sponsorship will be for both events! Deadline for sponsorship is May 20th, 2022.
For more information on race sponsorship contact: Jessie Benson ([email protected]), 410-227-3326
We look forward to hearing from you and having you be part of the 2022 B’More SUP Cup Series!