- Your Investment
- Early Bird Rate (Register before January 1st)
A 6 Week Journey to Wellness
Are you ready for a change? Serious about stepping up your self care and wellness routine? Going through a major life shift? Searching for deeper connections?
Join Amy and Jessie for a 6 week journey to wellness. This immersive health and wellness program is tailored to your individual goals and designed to help you align your mind, body and heart. Over the course of this 6 week journey you will have weekly yoga, fitness and breathwork classes as well as daily meditations and journaling prompts. The program will begin with a powerful New Moon Cacao Ceremony and culminate with a Full Moon Circle. Our intimate group will meet (virtually) every week for an accountability call and deeper connection. Also included in this wellness program is a group book club and personalized welcome packet.
- Our journey begins on January 12th with a New Moon Cacao Ceremony and concludes on February 27th with our Full Moon Circle.
- Live weekly classes include: Vinyasa Yoga (Monday’s 7am), Full Body Strength Workouts (dates & times), Wednesday evening accountability calls
- Pre-recorded weekly offerings: 2x breathwork, 2x meditation, 1x restorative yoga
- Welcome kit (will include tools and props to aid your journey)
- Book club
- Private Facebook group with daily prompts and inspiration
- One-on-one consultation with Amy & Jessie (if program is paid in full)
- *Payment plans are available, however, if you choose to pay in full you will receive a private coaching session with Jessie and Amy prior to the start of our program.
The fine print:
- This program is designed for individuals who are ready to dig deep, to commit to 6 weeks of radical change and self awareness. If you do not have the space in your schedule from January 12- February 27, 2021 we ask that you not apply to be part of this journey. Instead you may consider doing a private one-on-one coaching journey with Amy & Jessie.
- This program is limited to 15 incredible humans are ready for connection, community and to put in the work.
- Our aim is to create a live-in-person follow up retreat for this group in March/April 2021. It is not a requirement that you join that retreat, but we hope that you will consider it!